Thursday, April 29, 2010

triathlon training log week 7 - 4/12 - 4/18

Monday 4/12 - Rest
Much needed after yesterday's ride.

Tuesday 4/13 - Run 9/7/1 30 mins
A cold rain dampened enthusiasm but this turned out to be one of my better, if not best, efforts.

Wednesday 4/14 - Swim 50/12x25/50
Solid effort.  Dare I say it, getting better.

Thursday 4/15 - Brick - Bike 30 mins - Run 2/3/1
I know that these brick workouts aren't as hard as the real thing, but I'm not finding these hard at all.  If I wasn't so lazy I would up the running to something more realistic.  Sadly, I'm not.

Friday 4/16 - Swim 50/16x25/50
Had to switch pools where the lanes are in the dive well.  Weird seeing that much water below you.  Feel like ass for this swim and feel like vomiting the whole time.

Saturday - Run 9/6/1 45 mins
Not feeling so hot but manage to grind out the run.

Sunday - Bike 22 miles
Very chilly ride.  Pro-tip: If you feel like you're screaming along you're probably going downhill.  Which means uphill on the way back.  And probably into the wind.

No comments: